Wednesday 13 December 2017

I'M NOT GIVING UP , BUT I FED UP

Assalammualaikum,


Tak pernah-pernah tengok Mell update blog so down like this right ? Selalu yang indah-indah belaka yang bahagia-bahagia belaka kan ? Actually I'm not the type of sharing too much on what happening on my privacy life . What I share is too random and not really detail.

But this time I feel so angry , so disappointed towards someone . When you have give all your best , try your best , do your best but end up you the one who will be blame on . How does it feels ?

When someone treat your effort and whatever you do is just a rubbish , nonsense and troublesome . How does it feels like ?

I know that nobody is PERFECT but doesn't mean you just let it be and did not put any effort on it . You just seem like you're running away from the truth . 

Some people they don't want to face the truth because they cannot accept if they the want who did the mistake and the dont want to feel SORRY or even say SORRY coz it will hurt their pride maybe ?

What I want in my relationship is just tolerate and learn to give and take . You can't have everything . You need to let go something to earn something better . Nak pergi trip sampai 2 tempat I remain silence . RTW lagi hanging up with friends I have never heard a word TIRED but when it comes to our future u started felt all that is burdensome.


Mell admit that Mell always put him in a comfort zone by making him feel that whatever its happen I will be always by his side . But this time it hurts my pride as well . I'm fed up of all this . Relationship which is going nowhere and no effort . He need time to growth and learn ? Why not start now ? Or he want anything to be late just started to feel regret? When the time comes I'm afraid that I stand too high to realize that he's trying his best coz I'm already in my comfort zone like how he feels now . I'm afraid that I wont forgive him and never give him another chance.

2 comments:

  1. Banyakkan bersabar :) inshaAllah semua ok

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your concern . InshaAllah I try my best .

      Delete