Sunday 16 September 2018

SHORT VACAY - CAMERON HIGHLAND

Hye Assalammualaikum , It been a while I did not blogging . Ok first of all Im grateful that Im surrounded by amazing people . Ala setakat conflict gaduh sikit , benda tak puas hati its normal la as long as we can sit down together and talk . We just took 2 days one night since that cuti memasing tak sama especially my boyfriend cuti dia is Friday and Saturday since he's working at Johor .












 The girls that I can share everything together . Bak kata kak Aini the powerpuff girl taw not curry puff girl . Since Im the youngest one so they take extra care of me . So since its our first day we just manage visit Cactus Point Valley and Bee farm and during the night we went to night market find some food and baju tshirt . Ok since my mistake baju dah iron tapi boleh tertinggal dekat KL so we need to get a tshirt for next day .







 Ok before we proceed to our next stop for day two. We had our breakfast which is Nasi Lemak Strawberry . Ok quite nice taste good. Acceptable . Takdela rasa Strawberry sangat but rasa la sambal dia masam2 sikit .























Since we come in separate car so I arrive first to lavender garden . Ok what else its about of course flowers and more flowers kan .



















Ok If ask me what I like the most of course pusing lading the naik ATV . Rare kan ? Ok seriously this is one of my first experience . Tadom yang dekat pun tak pergi2 lagi since Im being really busy . So among All this is one if my favorite and unforgettable experience la katakan .













Ok last but not least la if you guys still remember when we learn geografi last time Banjaran Titiwangsa is located at Pahang right ? Ok here we are now and serious talk sejuk gila . And you need to pose like nothing happen sebab your boyfriend ask you to do so for a picture lewls .

No comments:

Post a Comment