Thursday 19 March 2020

BUSINESS : CANDYTUFT EMPIRE

Hi Assalammualaikum,

Today Im not going to type much . Just would like to share with you guys that Im doing a part time business since 2014 .

I started with selling tudung from one room to another room when I stayed at hotel during my study . Its not easy actually to start an online business . Yela Mell ni not instafemes , tweetfamous or any famous person and when I started this business I don't ever have any funder or anyone to support me . So I started by being dropship only . But Alhamdulillah rezeki Allah luas and I manage to upgrade become an agent or stokis.


   






































Takkan nak ushar je kan ? Meh la follow sekali sambil cuci mata 👌 ???

And jangan lupa follow page tunang sistur juga kalau ada cik abang yang tengah cari bag kan .























Dah follow jangan lupa share dengan kengkawan taw . InsyaAllah doakan Mell murah rezeki dapat kumpul duit kahwin 😆

No comments:

Post a Comment