Tuesday 18 June 2019

BIRTHDAY SHOUT OUT : MUHAMMAD NURSHAFIQ BIN MD NASUHA


Wishing you a Happiest Birthday Ever my Star Boy 💋
Hope you are enjoying you earlier 3 series .. Wuu set set BMW dah .

To the guy that I have never expect I would fall in love . I know you had gone through a hard time . You told me you a thousand step aback from others . But I want you to know that perancangan Allah never go wrong saying . He loves you so he test you .

You never know that how success you are until today . Setiap orang lain-lain . There is some part you have not success but you're not a loser . You have grow up being a useful man , a matured man ..

I have always proud of you sayang. I will always be your backbone and support you whatever you do . We will earn our reward on find day for being patience sayang . 😘😘



No comments:

Post a Comment