Monday 16 October 2017

MY BRACES STORY : SI GIGI BESI

Assalammualaikum ...




   Hye there haha next month 2nd November 2017 I'm going to remove my braces already baru nak story mory kan ??

Ramai yang tanya sakit tak ? Berapa batang gigi nak cabut ? Here's my Braces story .. I'm not like others socket fall , migrain , ngilu or rasa sakit and the best part I don't need to remove a lot of teeth .. I just remove only two teeth ..

   Ehh .. 😲😲 Doctor you betul ke tak ni ?? Haha bawak bersabar cuba listen to my story sampai habis dulu baru judge .. Mell percaya ramai yang pakai braces sebab nak ikut trend je .. Tak study bebetul dulu ..

Mehh Mell share sikit serba sedikit type of braces



1) Metal braces / Traditional braces
  • Traditional braces have progressed since the early days and are now lighter in weight and structure than they used to be. They are made from a high-grade stainless steel and have metal brackets that are attached to each tooth using a type of cement. The brackets are linked to each other with a thin archwire, which puts pressure on the teeth to cause them to move slowly into the correct position.
    The archwires are connected to the brackets using tiny elastics known as ligatures or o-rings, which your orthodontist will change each time he tightens the braces. Some types of braces have brackets that don't need o-rings, and these are called self-ligating braces.

 2) Ceramic Braces
  • These work in the same way as traditional braces, but the brackets are made from a clear, transparent ceramic material. The braces are less visible to others, which makes them a popular choice for adults who need orthodontic treatment. Patients wearing these types of braces occasionally find that the elastics become discolored, which can cause marks on the teeth, as described by the orthodontics practice of Drs. William and Lewis Chapman. Your orthodontist might recommend the use of a product such as Colgate® Phos-Flur® Anti-Cavity Fluoride Rinse, which will help to provide fluoride to your teeth to protect them against cavities.

 3) Damon Braces
  • This type of braces is currently enjoying a wave of popularity with orthodontists because it provides gentler treatment and requires fewer dental visits. Damon braces are self-ligating and use a slide mechanism instead of elastics to connect the archwires.
    These braces produce faster results because the teeth can move on their own without needing to be adjusted. This causes less friction and pressure on the teeth, so movement is less painful. The braces are also easier to keep clean. Having to make fewer trips to your dental professional means that the process costs less time and money, too.
Sumber dari : http://www.colgate.com/en/us/oc/oral-health/cosmetic-dentistry/adult-orthodontics/article/what-are-the-different-types-of-braces-and-which-is-right-for-me-0414




   So back to the story I'm using damon braces system so I safe a lot of time and money .. I started wear it on 1 January 2016 and less than two year I can see the change and I dont feel any side effect like what others feel ..

  And this is one of the reason I don't need to remove a lot of teeth is because the force by damon system has help me to pull and adjust my teeth . Its moveable and not like traditional I need to remove teeth and pull the wire again and again ... And damon system is using clip socket that why I don't have any colorful color on my teeth unlike traditional .. Plus for case like mine memang orang cakap jongang la .. Large upper jaw and small lower jaw if I use traditional system I might need surgery to cut my jaw as well to put screw on my gum and I'm really afraid of pain ..

So as conclusion tak ada istilah dentist palsu or menipu .. It depend on us what kind of sytem are we prefer or you can get dentist advice before proceed .. Siapa tak nak cantik but instead of nak ikut trend better get ur dentist advice which suit u well dari menyesal kemudian hari kan ..

2 comments:

  1. bestnya gigi kena cabut dua je..sya 4 batang! sakit dia fuh..sya baru start pakai braces sekarang :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really ?? What system Your using .. Colleague Mell use traditional system kne cabut 6 batang and add on screw .. Auchh

    ReplyDelete