Monday 23 October 2017

STRESS OUT AT WORK ? THAT'S NOT OKAY .

Assalammualaikum ,




   Allah dugaan betul harini . Felt like reality life iscruel , working life is not fun . So for those yang wish want to grow up fast , want to live independent work and earn your own money . I bet you better forget it unless you have higher EQ . You really need to prepare your mental for all of this . Better enjoy your kids life , teenage life , college life before you prepare yourself untuk tempuh alam perkejaan .

   I know not only me the one who face this kond of situation and maybe ada yang lagi worse from what I'm going through . But its my first time as well when my own Bos renyukkan paperwork I and throw it like that and telling me its a BULLSHIT . Frankly speaking rasa nak menangis .

   I'm not a crybaby or jenis yang tak boleh ditegur but maybe I belum boleh adapt . Pengalaman kerja pun baru dua tahun and 还有很多东西要学习 (there's still a lot to learn) . 


   As you can see almost everyday my schedule is really pack . My Bos always say I'm a 忘记 (forgetful) person so I really need this kind of things to remind me . If not mesti terlepas pandang punya . And I'm only given 三天 (3 days)to complete every resolution before release to client to arrange signature . If exceeded 三天 (3 days) I think I'm going to die . My bos will nag me . Adui .

So just nak advice enjoy the journey of your life , enjoy the moment of growing up . Dont rush to be adult . Believe me when you become an adult even how much you had your work you still struggle to be the best coz life is cruel . NO MONEY , NO LIFE .

P/S : SOrry for my rojak language . There's a bit of chinese word is because my bos is chinese and I grow up in chinese family .. Haha taknak cakap mix sebab takut kena kecam .. Just kidding la .. At the same time my readers and follower can enhance and learn more language . Kan bagus we are one MALAYSIA kan ? Actually I'm not good juga in Mandarin still learning juga so we learn together hokay 🙆

No comments:

Post a Comment