Wednesday 25 October 2017

WHY PEOPLE NOWADAYS CHOOSE TO IGNORE OTHERS ?

😳😳😳😳Assalammualaikum ..



   Makin lama makin rancak Mell berblogging .. Dulu rarely sangat nak blogging kan ? Maybe because I have much story to share .. Ok today topic is about WHY PEOPLE NOWADAYS CHOOSE TO 不在乎 (IGNORE) OTHERS ? .. I think at least I'm not the excellent and intelligent in IQ or more specifically in education and I'm not the worse either but just an intermediate level student . Alhamdulillah I have make a decision to study people around me than collecting DOSA by judging and bashing them like what always happen in socmed these day. By observing people around me I can describe a few things that I can see . So this is a few of what I can share & tell .
 
  Back to my story WHY PEOPLE NOWADAYS CHOOSE TO 不在乎 (IGNORE) OTHERS ?
 
   1) Behaviour , Tingkah laku , 态度   
  •  Yes Mell going to admit this that what make me get annoyed so much especially yang rasa diri dia dah pandai sangat dah bagus sangat . But when I'm facing this kind of situation I akan fikir balik that I shouldn't think others is stupid because lain orang lain cara . Lain bidang lain pandangan mereka . I will always listen to others and if I think something is not right I will ask before I jump into conclusion and "FEEL" like I'm the only one study in higher level of education like I'm too "PERFECT" .
   2) Way of Thinking , Cara Berfikir , 思维方式
  • Ha berfikir pun ada caranya tahu . Educated or good family background tak melambangkan the way we think . Never judge a person by the outside or the book by its cover 从来没有通过封面来判断一本书 . Ha macam-macam bahasa dah keluar .. Mohon hadam . Kekadang orang educated ni their thingking or point of view is like a bullshit (I did not mean all of them just certain and what I've been observe) . They would not think before take action . WHY ? Because their thinking is What's the point talking so much with low education people .
   3) Discriminate , Diskriminasi/Perbandingan , 辨析
  • Yes this always happen in family . Bandingkan anak-anak mereka among the others sibling . Bandingkan anak mereka dengan anak kawan-kawan . Anak orang lain gaji besar but they forget anak sendiri gaji tak besar but still spend on family , still provide some pocket money to their parents and its call responsibility . When the parents in trouble they wont ask from their success kids . WHY ? coz their success kids just think about themselves end up the kids yang dihina , dicaci , disbanding-bandingkan will come to you .
   4) Pious ? , Bajet Alim , (sorry Chinese IDK)
  • Ok this is last and always happen . Banyak Ustaz & Ustazah instant . Mell tak kisah kalau nak menegur or mendidik but sampai tuduh masuk neraka jahanam , Macam setan , and others than rude word I think tu tak menunjukkan ciri-ciri orang alim . Even nabi dulu pun tak pernah menegur dengan cara yang kasar . Even ada yang macam riak by saying "Dah tegur taknak dengar sudah , Aku dah lepas tanggungjawab at least tak kena heret to HELL with you" . 
 
P/S : Remember that setiap orang ada kelebihan dan kelemahan sendiri . No one is perfect . Even a robot also can did a minor mistake . Never discriminate or judging others on what they do but try to understand why the do that and help them is possible . Remember as well what goes around will come around and sorry if my word is harsh .

No comments:

Post a Comment