Saturday 4 April 2020

ONLINE SHOPPING WITH SHOPEE

Assalammualaikum and  الحَمْدُ لِلّهِ hujan rahmat petang2 ni ..





Harini Mell nak share sikit item2 yang menarik yang Mell beli dekat shopee and ofcoz its quite useful for our daily life actually especially to whom yang stay alone or yang bekerjaya and some of it I find worth it to buy at shopee . and you guys might curious as well where did I buy it and how was the quality and etc kan .

My first item that I bought during RMO ...






Roll the drums people .....

Shopee Shop name : bgpetsandaquarium


I bought this 3 level cage for my cat if you have read through my previous post . Form me RM153 for this cage is worth our money a lot .. Why ? I have survey every single pet shop nearby my house area and its all cost me around RM200 plus .

I've got discount on the shipping fee as well so it still save my money when I purchase it at the pet shop.

The quality is much better than the price itself . Pagar besi bukan besi bodoh2 tu taw . You can see how thick is the steel itself . Maklumla kucing Mell ni hyper smue nak dilanggar . My previous cage almost runtuh dilanggar dorang and nampak sangat bergoyang even they move inside it . But for this one I bought in shopee way much different . Even my cats run up and down orr jump from first level the cage kukuh lagi tak bergooyang or rasa macam nak runtuh.

My second item that I bought during RMO ...






Roll the drums people .....







Shopee Shop name : akiro.my


Since it happens to be my second sister birthday on 12 March last month I have not buy her anything since we are facing RMO all of sudden and here we are . I think it will be every girls favorite , makeup addict favorite and my favorite too .. I bought make up brush what we call that cleaner ? Just spin it like washing machine and dry it instead hand wash right ?

My youngest sister also nak beli juga hadiah birthday for her second sister and she decided to buy makeup brush so I choose marble brush for her . Frankly spekaing it look gorgeous and exclusive and of coz soft bukan keras . If keras how you going to blend your make up right ?

For the brush cleaner I swear you guys should grab it here coz it spin really well and your makeup brush will look cleaner . Sebab tak semua will spin really well and not clean so well at all . But this I swear you wont regret it. 

My third item that I bought during RMO ...






Roll the drums people .....





Shopee Shop name : prodiy

This will be every women , every mom favorite . Coz why ? Kalau tupperware hilang mesti mak kite mengamuk kan ? Lewls 😆 Ok tupperware pun nak beli dekat shopee ? Ok tupperware ni bukan sebarang tupperware . It helps you to reheat your food . So tak payah la nak fikir queue so long at office just to wait your turn to reheat your food and save your time coz you can reheat your food at your seat . Sambil tunggu reheat boleh settle keje yang ada save your time juga kan ?

The price RM30 😱 bapak mahal !!! Like I told you guys earlier tupperware bukan sebarang tupperware . It helps to reheat you food .Macam rice cooker outside is plastic and inside is steel so takdala risau food poisining sebab tengah reheat food plastic tupperware boleh cair taw . Dont you guys now how dangerous it is ?

Since last friday is one of my ex colleague and still my closest friend up to now so I decide to buy her this as her birthday gift . Senangkan ? Tak payah susah2 nak keluar plus RMO ni you are not allowed to go anywhere unless you need to go for groceries .

My fourth item that I bought during RMO ...






Roll the drums people .....







Shopee Shop name : meowku

Ok this is rare . First of all I dont think this kind of things exist . Its appear out of nowhere and it makes me want to explore more on it . Then I found out that its actually a wheat grass and Wow !! I found it interesting .

Since I have adopted a cat so I think I should treat them well and I decide to buy this and make their house feel like garden . Since its RMO and Im not allowed my cat to move freely outside so I decide to hias their cage nicely so they would love me more right ? 😂

Dont worry nest posting kite story about gardening pula ok ?

Last but not least the item that I bought during RMO ... Ermmm 😒😒😒 Not me its my fiancee hahaha ..






Roll the drums people .....










 

Apa ingat lelaki tak shopping ke ?? Hahaha asyik bebel tunang dia suruh berjimat end up dia pun terbeli ..

Maafla barang kereta perodua je . Encik Tunang pakai Alza je tapi alhamdulillah all is his own effort . Bab kereta , automotive ni Mell tak reti nak story . Nanti je sesi pemasangan semua kita suruh Encik tunang yang update blog pulak .

So bolehla dijadikan rujukan untuk kite gegirl ni kan ? Selama ni tahu bawak kereta je kan ?

Stay tuned for mo update .

2 comments:

  1. uwahhhh banyak shopping tu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alhamdulillah ... Banyak shopping utk family and my cats ... Barang keperluan ... Heee Nasib ada shopee

      Delete